The Redwood Community Centre has a range of volunteering opportunities to offer.
Whether it be; once off, casual or part time. We can cater the opportunity to meet your needs.
Positions available include:
- Redwood Women Program Co-ordinator
- Youth mentors
- Adult mentors
- Specialist tutors (skill sharing)
- Chewsday Bite morning tea facilitator
- Drop In Program Events Co-ordinator
- Event catering Co-ordinator
Volunteering can also involve passing on donations of unwanted goods to assist us in running our programs, catering or even casually assisting with our many programs and events.